The Re-covered Chair. Part 1

On January 30 I started a new project.. re-covering a chair ! I’ve wanted to have a go at something like this for a while but it’s never been a priority. Chris found a chair at the office in December that was a bit grotty and could do with a make over, so I thought it’d be a good opportunity to have a go at my upholstery skills.. Here’s what happened ๐Ÿ™‚

IMG_0791

IMG_0795

IMG_0796

So I got the seat part all finished. The back needs to have the 2 pieces sewn together and my sewing machine is currently broken ๐Ÿ˜ฆ so I’m not sure when I’ll get this project done ! Watch this space ๐Ÿ™‚

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s